Tuesday 21 May 2013

Yosuga no Sora – Kasugano Sora 1/8 PVC figure by Alter


I wasn't a fan of the anime, but the cuteness just bedazzled me and i just have to get her.
I saw this character in one of the anime's I've watch called "Yasuga no Sora" and she seems to have this attractive look that chills my spine (sorry for being a weirdo).

Now this release of a figure was very well made and the details are stunningly good. I can't help myself but to bring her out to the park for a random photo shoot or maybe just at my yard.


This figure originally comes with her twin tails, her regular look in the series. But you can also enjoy her hair down with an enclosed hair part and seems to be very fragile so be careful if you wish to purchase this figure.

Overall this PVC figure is very satisfying, looks good in my room and can be a favourite even to those who haven't watch the anime. Oh yes, i forgot to tell you guys that it is a matured content anime so viewers be aware.

Kasugano Sora

No comments:

Post a Comment